Faculty and Staff
十大最大的网络彩票平台 educators are committed to the students in their care, both in and out of the classroom, in an effort to offer each student a sense of belonging at 十大最大的网络彩票平台. With this goal in mind, increasing awareness about the ways students learn, interact, and are perceived is as much a part of professional development as is pedagogy and teaching innovation.
十大最大的网络彩票平台 participated in the AIMS subscription series in the 2021-2022 school year. This offered school employees workshops in a number of important topics, including: Administration and Leadership; Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Social Emotional Learning; and Teaching and Learning.
Sampling of AIMS Optional Workshops
十大最大的网络彩票平台 regularly supplies faculty and staff with a summer reading list. Each employee chose one of the books on the list below to read during Summer 2022.
- Thrivers: The Surprising Reasons Why Some Kids Struggle and Others Shine by Michele Borba
- The Power of Fun: How to Feel Alive Again by Catherine Price
- Cannonball Moments: Telling your Story, Deepening your Faith by Eric Clayton
- Design for Belonging: How to Build Inclusion and Collaboration in Your Communities by Susie Wise
- How the Word is Passed: A Reckoning with the History of Slavery Across America by Clint Smith
- Differentiation and the Brain: How Neuroscience Supports the Learner-Friendly Classroom by David Sousa and Carol Ann Tomlinson
- Differentiation in Middle and High School: Strategies to Engage All Learners by Kristina Doubet and Jessica Hockett
- The Dyslexic Advantage: Unlocking the Hidden Potential of the Dyslexic Brain by Brock Eide